Datagen is seeking an experienced Back-end Python Developer to join our Core Software Team, building the most advanced simulated data generation system in the world. This role requires a creative thinker who is excited to tackle some of the most impactful technical challenges in the field of computer vision.
In this role, you will:
Act as a developer on our core software team, driving strategy and owning critical projects.
- Develop highly sophisticated software with the use of open source code - you will be expected to dive into that code, adjust it and become an expert.
- Have a direct impact on our developed products.
- Tackle the most complex problems in fields of 3D, computational geometry, and computer vision.
- Help to build state of the art computer vision algorithms and AI alongside some of the biggest companies in the world, impacting millions of consumers.
For this role, you must have:
- 8+ years of Software development experience, with a focus on Python.
- Candidates with knowledge in additional languages will get extra preference.
- Either a first or second degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering / Mathematics / Physics.
- Experience with Object-Oriented design.
- A commitment to Clean Coding practices.
- Experience working in a containerized environment in development (Docker), and preferably with K8S and AWS in production.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Leadership experience overseeing projects and/or teams of software developers.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in 3D algorithms or computational geometry.
- Knowledge of BPY.
- Have both POC and Production coding experience.