DataGen is a fast-growing technology company, creating a synthetic data generation product to serve some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world. We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team and own a portfolio of critical products and features, including a range of cutting-edge data tools. This is an amazing opportunity to work with deep technology and transform the way that teams are building and deploying computer vision systems.
In this role, you will:
- Talk with customers on an ongoing basis to clearly understand their needs and challenges
- Define in detail new features based on in-depth customer and business understanding
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs
- Work closely with researchers, designers and software engineering teams to deliver products to market
For this role, you must have:
- At least 5 years experience as a product manager, working on a B2B, highly technical product.
- Even better if the products you managed have been targeted to engineers or data scientists
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, execution and delivery at the highest level
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify complex problems and communicate a strategy and roadmap to stakeholders.
- A proactive, problem-solving approach and the ability to operate effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Passion for the more technical and analytical aspects of product management.
- At least a first degree, in a relevant field.