Datagen is seeking a world-class VP of Marketing to join its leadership team on our mission to transform the space of computer vision. The company solves the largest and most challenging problem in modern computer vision -- acquiring labelled data at scale -- by developing proprietary state-of-the-art technologies for photorealistic simulations of the real world.
We work with top-notch algorithm teams from the most substantial tech companies in the world and help them develop the visionary products of the next decades to come. Datagen is defining a brand-new category and aims to lead the field of data for Visual AI.
- Define Datagen’s story, positioning and messaging and adapt it to different audiences.
- Build global awareness of Datagen among relevant technical communities and decision-makers.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive ABM strategy, reaching multiple audiences across channels, like:
- Content marketing
- Events and community-building
- Direct marketing
- Academic and corporate partnerships
- Build and constantly develop Datagen’s marketing materials and collateral.
- Manage Datagen’s brand and external-facing properties.
- Oversee PR and communications.
- Collaborate with our Sales team for top-of-the-funnel demand generation efforts.
- Build and manage a talented marketing team as the company grows.
- 5+ years experience with a B2B/enterprise/SAAS start-up or tech company serving an international audience.
- Experienced in account-based, laser-focused marketing to top enterprise accounts, preferably technical buyer personas.
- Native-level English speaker and writer.
- Direct people management experience.
- Experimental and data-driven, determined to figure out what works.
- Able to balance high-level strategic planning with a hands-on approach.
- Experienced with content marketing, preferably in a technical field.
- Able to communicate complex systems or solutions in straightforward terms.