DataGen is a fast-growing technology company, creating synthetic data for the largest companies in the world, solving deep computer vision problems. We’re looking for an SDR Manager to join our growing New York team. This is an amazing opportunity to develop a deep understanding of cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technologies, work with the biggest players in the space, and own a critical portfolio of customers and deals.
In this role, you will:
- Define and develop Datagen’s sales development strategy and infrastructure
- Manage, onboard, and continually develop a growing team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Constantly drive for better metrics, improved efficiency, and higher performance across the sales organization
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Collaborate with senior management to set sales and lead generation strategies and KPIs
- Act as the key source of knowledge about Datagen’s lead generation efforts.
For this role, you should have:
- 4+ years in an SDR role, including at least 1 as a team lead or manager
- Experience in B2B enterprise sales, especially selling to Fortune 500 companies
- Expertise in Sales Productivity and CRM Tools such as SalesForce.com, Hubspot, SalesLoft/Outreach, Zoominfo, Clearbit, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong/Chorus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A player-coach attitude - be willing to guide junior team members while getting your hands dirty building our SDR strategies from the ground up
- An open mind that is willing to test different processes, messaging tactics, and strategies.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that will do everything it takes to break into key target accounts.
- You have experience in the data as a service, computer vision, machine learning, API software, or synthetic data space