DataGen is a fast-growing technology company, creating synthetic data for the largest companies in the world solving deep computer vision problems. We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our growing New York team. This is an amazing opportunity to harness your technical skills and work with the biggest players in the space as an external-facing ambassador of our product.
In this role, you will:
- Be a key external-facing member of the Datagen sales team; communicating directly with customers, defining scopes of work, answering difficult technical questions, and helping customers to maximize their benefit from our product
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations tailored to technical stakeholders at large Fortune 500 companies
- Collaborate with our sales and customer success teams to gather customer requirements through detailed technical discussions and scoping meetings
- Build relationships with technical stakeholders at some of the most exciting companies in the space
- Work closely with our product and R&D teams to provide customer insights that will guide our product development.
- Develop and maintain playbooks and lead technical demos.
- Represent Datagen’s products and the potential of simulated data externally, including at industry events
For this role, you should have:
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in technical sales role
- Strong understanding of AI algorithms, computer vision, 3D models, and related concepts pertinent to the field of simulated training data
- We prefer candidates who have held a technical role in the past (e.g. software developer, algorithm developer) or who have a technical degree (e.g. Computer Science)
- It’s important to be able to read code and quickly understand the type of tools, formats (eg. JSON), models, etc. that our customers use
- Outstanding ability to communicate deep technical concepts in an easily digestible and consultative manner
- Great interpersonal skills that are well-suited for hands-on work with customers
- You have experience in the data as a service, computer vision, machine learning, API software, or synthetic data space