Datagen is a fast-growing simulated data company, building transformative technology in the heart of Tel Aviv. The company solves the largest and most challenging problem in modern computer vision -- acquiring labelled data at scale -- by developing proprietary state-of-the-art technologies for photorealistic simulations of the real world.
We are seeking a world-class DevOps Tech Lead to join our team and build the infrastructure that will allow us to continue to scale and develop the visionary products of the next 3-5 years.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and execute a strong DevOps infrastructure to allow our engineering teams to move quickly Build CI/CD solutions for Datagen’s Engineering teams
- Plan and execute Datagen’s move to the Cloud
- Build highly complex hybrid and multi-cloud solutions for Datagen’s platform
- Lead the company’s DevOps culture, including version control best practices, automated testing pipelines, and CI pipelines
For this role, you must have:
- 4+ years of DevOps experience in a startup or high-tech company that uses a Linux environment Experience with:
- ci/cd pipelines on premise and in the cloud
- Jenkins and Chef
- Git and git integrations
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Operations and scripting Experience rendering on the cloud using cloud GPU is a major plus